Friday, May 14, 2010

How to wear yellow

The color yellow emotes happiness, joy, and sunshine. Especially in the Spring and Summer months, I love looking at the beautiful yellow dresses and tops that hang in store windows. But, growing up, I've always been told that I should stay away from yellow and that it didn't compliment my asian skin tone.


I eventually learned that anyone can wear the color yellow and everyone CAN look beautiful in it. Remember that there are lots of different variations of textures and shades of yellow out there. I found this short article (link below) that gives you a quick and dirty guide to finding the perfect tone of yellow for your skin tone.


Make this summer exciting and bold by introducing yellow into your wardrobe this season!! Here are two Bliss pieces to get you started! ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment