Saturday, May 1, 2010

About Bliss...
I love to shop online! I love the convenience, the hassle free shopping, and the bargains to be found. I love being away from the crowds and the lines and not having to listen as my children complain that they want to go home.
I also love to shop in boutiques. I love how girly and feminine I feel when I'm in a boutique, how excited I am to find unique and stylish items, and how giddy I get when I'm handed my beautifully wrapped purchase.
I work full-time as an early childhood researcher and Bliss is my part-time hobby. Bliss is an online collection of some of my fav pieces that I find from a variety of manufacturers and distributors. Because I don't have high overhead costs, I can bring some of my favorite pieces to you at really low prices.
Bliss strives to create a blissful boutique experience for you. Please feel free to contact me if there are any particular styles or colors that you have been searching for, as I am scouring vendors' products everyday. customerservice@shopblissonline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment