Sunday, October 10, 2010

Luxe link purse holders are cute and very functional!


I wasn't sure if I would like having to take out a purse holder every time I needed to put my purse down, but after getting my very first Luxe link purseholder, I was hooked!  :-)

The Luxe link holders come in a beautiful suede pouch that makes it easy to throw into my bag without fear of having it get scratched or cracked (more on this later!).  More importantly, when I take out my luxe link I love the oohs and ahhs I get from the people at the table.

What I love most about the luxe links is that they come in the most beautiful designs and they are packaged in the most beautiful and sturdy little boxes that make it perfect for gift giving!  I've brought in a few more luxe links and have put them on sale for a limited time so that you can not only get one for yourself, but get a bunch for your girlfriends!

The luxe link also comes equipped to use as a purse charm so that you don't have to search through your bag to retrieve.  I tried this, but because I am not very careful with my bag, I should tell you that I did pur a small scratch on mine.  So, if you do use it as a purse holder, do it with care!! 

If you are planning on joining us at the Bliss Holiday Shopping Party, there will be a few luxe links to purchase there as well!  Click on this link to learn how to use the luxe link as well as to be directed to videos of the luxe links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment